Our School Vision
“We have faith in God, ourselves and everyone around us”
Jesus said, ‘if you believe, you will see the glory of God’ (John Ch 11 vs 40). He also gave his disciples a new commandment - to ‘love one another’ (John Ch13 vs 34). Yet still, “The apostles said to the Lord ‘increase our faith’” (Luke Ch17 vs5).
Castor Church of England Primary School will be a place where all are encouraged to search for signs of God’s glory and, in so doing, people’s faith will be increased, and they will have the grace to follow Jesus’ commandment to love one another.
Required for January 2022
[ISR L11 – L17]
Castor Church of England Primary School is looking to appoint an inspirational leader with a commitment to supporting and developing the school’s Christian ethos and who has the vision, skills and drive to further enhance this thriving and successful village school.
If you are seeking a new challenge and the chance to become the Headteacher of a successful church school at the heart of the village community we have the opportunity for you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Headteacher who is:
- Resilient, motivated, empathetic and a visionary leader who fosters a love of learning
- Driven to pursue the highest standards in teaching, learning & assessment
- Committed to having high expectations of all pupils in their achievement and behaviour; empowering all to reach their full potential
- Able to excel at strategic and financial planning and management
- Able to inspire, challenge and support colleagues; leading by example
- Able to enthuse and collaboratively engage with all stakeholders.
- Dedicated to upholding, enhancing and implementing the Christian vision and values of our school.
In return we are proud to offer:
- A supportive, friendly and dedicated team of staff
- Children who are happy, enthusiastic learners
- Continuing professional development, support, challenge and career development opportunities
- An active, supportive and knowledgeable governing body
- Collaborative working with others to secure school improvement
- A thriving local community with supportive parents/carers and neighbours
- Strong links between the school and church.
This post provides an exciting opportunity for an exceptional leader with the vision and ability to take us forward in our continual drive for self-improvement.
Visits are warmly encouraged so that you can experience our school for yourself. To arrange a visit please contact the School Secretary, Mrs Baxter-Edwards on 01733 380280 or email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 9.00am Wednesday 30th June 2021
Interviews will take place on Thursday 15th and Friday 16th July 2021.
Application pack available from firstname.lastname@example.org and below.
Castor Church of England Primary School has a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and requires all staff and volunteers to demonstrate this commitment in every aspect of their work. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks