Teaching Assistant Level " (Grade 6) 16.25 hrs pw term time only
Start date: 17th April 2020, or as soon as possible thereafter.
This permanent post presents a fantastic opportunity for you to join our successful and happy village school.
Applications from people with successful experience of supporting children’s learning in school would be welcome.
We are looking for an individual who:
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Is highly skilled in supporting children’s learning
- Is willing to fully embrace the wider life of the school
- Is supportive of our Church School ethos
In return, we can offer:
- An attractive, nurturing and stimulating environment
- Welcoming and helpful colleagues
- A supportive Leadership Team and Governing Body
- A strong partnership with parents and the wider community
Visits to the school and a discussion with the Headteacher are warmly welcomed.
A job description and application form can be downloaded here. Alternatively, contact the school office on 01733 380280. Please return completed application forms and covering letter to Mr Nick Brompton, Headteacher by 9am Monday 23rd March Interviews will take place during the week beginning 30th March.